Doug Serena, CIO is an entertaining documentary-style web miniseries that follows a savvy IT leadership team as they navigate a realistic business scenario: develop and deliver an application to production within an incredibly tight timeframe or face doom.
Doug Serena, CIO launched recently with great success and fanfare. To add to the fun, Doug Serena himself has decided to put together a trivia contest, scavenger hunt-style, offering his Twitter followers a chance to win daily Starbucks e-card prizes for watching the series and answering simple questions.
Each business day, starting on Monday, March 26th, our favorite CIO will pose a question via Twitter about a past episode of Doug Serena, CIO. Anyone who follows @DougSerenaCIO and watches the docudrama can easily find the answer and submit for a chance to win.
Questions can come at anytime of the day, so make sure you are keeping an eye on @DougSerenaCIO via Twitter. When you know the answer to one of the Doug Serena, CIO trivia questions, tweet it to Doug! Enjoy the show…
To enter, simply:
1. Follow @DougSerenaCIO on Twitter
2. Look for Doug’s scavenger hunt tweets each day from March 26th to April 20th
3. Watch the Doug Serena, CIO webisodes to find that day’s correct answer
4. Reply to @DougSerenaCIO with your answer and be sure to include hashtag #ScavengerHunt
Official Rules of Entry
- Participants must Tweet their entry to @DougSerenaCIO AND follow @DougSerenaCIO on Twitter.
- All submissions must include the hashtag #ScavengerHunt.
- Contest runs: March 26th, 2012 at 12:01am ET through April 20th, 2012 at 11:59pm ET.
- A $20 Starbucks eGift will be awarded to one of the correct answers received that day, selected at random. Winners will be contacted for their valid email addresses to receive the eGift.
- Doug Serena himself will announce the winner each day via Twitter.
- Each winner can only win once.
- View the full contest rules