We believe in going straight to the source by posting contributions directly from people like you: data center industry experts.
Possible contributors may include:
- Information about the latest software and technology affecting data centers
- Views and opinions from CEOs and CIOs
- Insights on issues related to data centers, technology, future visions
- Perspectives from Data Center and Internet Engineers related to what happens in the data centers
- Technology researchers, insights and opinions from Analysts and industry insiders
- Anyone else with content that will enrich the data center community
Get the recognition your company deserves by posting to Data Center POST. Please do not send press releases, rather, add perspective to press releases by explaining why the news is important and how it affects the industry.
Contribution requirements are as follows:
- Posts must be 300 words minimum and include the contributor’s name / title / photo (to include with the post – does not have to be of the individual and should not be a logo).
- Links are OK – 3 maximum.
- 1 additional photo permitted, other than the contributor’s photo (no logos will be posted); must be high-resolution in any format.
- Videos are acceptable and encouraged, please include the link to YouTube / Vimeo, etc.
- Articles must be data center-related, hosting, cloud related (connectivity to / from data centers is acceptable as well as vendor technologies and solutions).
- Sound grammar and paragraph structure is also a must (DCP Editors may require submitters to edit if the grammar standards are not met). Data Center POST does offer editing and content drafting services – please contact editor@datacenterpost.
com to learn more about these services.
- Contributions must be educational; pieces featuring excessive self-promotion and marketing speak will not be accepted and will be sent back to the contributor for modification before they can be posted.
- While Data Center POST reaches a global audience, we kindly request that content submitted for publication reflects American English usage.
Please email email@example.com for more information.