ATLANTA – August 30, 2022 – DC BLOX, a provider of multi-tenant data centers, dark fiber, and connectivity solutions that delivers the infrastructure essential to power today’s digital business, announces today that Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, Chris Gatch, will be speaking at Datacloud USA. The event is taking place September 14-15, 2022 in Austin, Texas. Chris has a passion and reputation for entrepreneurship and building great partnerships.
On Wednesday, September 14, 2022, Chris will participate on the panel, “Expanding the Edge: How is edge being deployed?” alongside other industry veterans. This panel will explore the definition of edge, the current market in the USA and more. The panel will also explore the new developments, what technologies are used to facilitate this, and how collaboration is the key to edge innovation.
- “Expanding the Edge: How is edge being deployed?”
- Datacloud USA
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 – 11:00 am – 11:40 am CT
- Chris Gatch, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, DC BLOX
- Scott Wallace, Global Direction Solutions Architecture & Engineering, Digital Realty
- Brad Alexander, Chief Technology Officer, DartPoints
- Andy Bax, Chief Operating Officer, Edgeuno
- Jim Xu, Principal Engineer & Architect, Zenlayer
# # #
About DC BLOX
DC BLOX owns and operates interconnected multi-tenant data centers and dark fiber solutions that deliver the infrastructure and connectivity essential to power today’s digital business. DC BLOX’s private network fabric and robust connectivity ecosystem enable access to built-in carriers, Internet exchanges, public cloud providers, and DC BLOX data centers to businesses across the Southeast. DC BLOX’s data centers are located in Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Huntsville, AL; Chattanooga, TN; Greenville, SC, and a future cable landing station in Myrtle Beach, SC. For more information, please visit www.dcblox.com, call +1. 877.590.1684, and connect with DC BLOX on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
iMiller Public Relations for DC BLOX
Tel: +1 866 307 2510