COLUMBIA, MO – August 30, 2022 – Bluebird Network, a communications infrastructure provider and operator of two data centers, announces its General Manager, Data Centers, Todd Murren, will be participating on a panel at Datacloud USA. The event is set to take place on September 14-15, 2022 in Austin, Texas. Todd is responsible for the operations of two data centers in Missouri and Iowa for the data center business division and was recently selected as a trusted adviser among technology professionals.
On Tuesday, September 14, at 11:00 a.m, Todd will speak on the panel, “How is the industry managing the current inflationary environment and supply chain challenge?”. This panel will look at increased costs and their impact on the industry, on new builds, and the new modular approaches developed for faster builds due to scarce supply.
- Panel: “How is the industry managing the current inflationary environment and supply chain challenge?”
- Datacloud USA
- Main Theatre
- Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
- 8212 Barton Club Drive, Austin, Texas 78735
- Tuesday, September 14, 2022 from 11:00 – 11:40 A.M. CT
Panel members include:
- Todd Murren, General Manager, Bluebird Network
- Jonathan Gibbs, SVP of Design and Construction, Prime Data Centers
- Kam Patel, VP of Data Center Market Development, CommScope
- Stuart Lawrence, Building Efficient and Sustainable Data Centers, Stream Data Centers
- To learn more about Bluebird Network, please visit: www.bluebirdnetwork.com
# # #
About Bluebird Network
Bluebird Network is a communications infrastructure provider and data center operator. Since 1999, Bluebird Network, headquartered in Columbia, Missouri, has provided internet and transport services, via its fiber infrastructure, to Carriers and Enterprises in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, and the surrounding states. Bluebird owns two data centers: an underground facility in Springfield, MO, and a facility in the Quad Cities. Bluebird operates over 10,600 fiber route miles of high-speed broadband and fiber-optic connections with over 82,000 on-net and near-net buildings and 153 Points of Presence (PoP) sites spanning the Midwest, including the major cities of Chicago, St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield (MO and IL), Tulsa, Peoria, Rockford, Bloomington, Normal and the Quad Cities.To learn more, please visit Bluebirdnetwork.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
iMiller Public Relations for Bluebird Network
Tel: +1 866-307-2510