Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com), discusses the virtualization of the server platform and what that means to a fiber infrastructure in the data center. A high performance and properly designed fiber infrastructure can ensure a smooth transition. Insertion loss, repeatability and manageability to avoid any downtime issues in the data center.
- How Chayora Designs for Data Centers in 2040
- IPv4.Global Announces the San Francisco Good Netizen Awards Finalists
- Data center colocation market valuation to reach $90 billion by 2024: emerging technologies to characterize the industry growth
- Spotlight on Data Economy’s ‘Power 200’ Leaders
- Metro Connect: Executive Predictions for 2019