– Rob Rachwald, Director of Security Strategy with Imperva (www.imperva.com)
Data is constantly at risk from hackers that launch advanced, automated, and large scale attacks as well as from malicious and privileged insiders that may abuse their access for economic or personal gain. Data Security has also become subject to intense regulatory scrutiny – so much so that any viable Data Security solution must be able to address the requirements imposed by auditors and regulators.
Imperva solutions provide:
• Data Breach Prevention: Real-time protection against hackers and malicious insiders targeting sensitive data
• Regulatory and Industry Compliance: Fast and cost-effective route to compliance with full visibility into data usage, vulnerabilities and access rights
• Data Risk Management: Continuous and repeatable process for identifying and mitigating data risk
Imperva SecureSphere is the market leading data security and compliance solution. SecureSphere protects sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders, provides a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance, and establishes a repeatable process for mitigating data risk
SecureSphere Data Security Suite is the market-leading data security and compliance solution. SecureSphere protects sensitive data from hackers and malicious insiders, provides a fast and cost-effective route to regulatory compliance, and establishes a repeatable process for data risk management. Powering the SecureSphere Data Security Suite is a common platform that provides flexible deployment options, unified management, deep analytics, and customizable reporting. The SecureSphere platform enables enterprise scalability and accelerates time to value.
SecureSphere Data Security Suite:
• Protects web applications from complex, large scale online attacks
• Secures and audits access to business-critical databases and files
• Focuses forensic analysis for effective incident response
• Reduces data risk by detecting sensitive data, mitigating vulnerabilities, and removing excessive rights