Capacity North America 2015 is the leading wholesale conference for networking and prospecting, providing a platform for high-level executives to collaborate and put profitable strategies into play.
As the event rotates through North American cities to capture attendance from the entire region, the 15th year edition will be held once again in Canada, at the Hyatt Regency Toronto, Ontario.
With a day and a half agenda designed to examine what the future holds for wholesale in North America, the event brings together executive leaders who are at the forefront of wholesale developments. The event will be led by content and thought-leadership, with agenda sessions cherry-picked by an Advisory Board of high-level industry executives representing Canadian carriers, US-based carriers, international carriers and content / OTT companies.
The networking breaks also offer a platform for 1-to-1 discussions with the leaders in the telecom market. Bringing together the main North American players, the event hosts meaningful discussions between senior-level executives, offering insight into their challenges and an understanding of how to better tailor solutions for their needs.
With attendance from over 300 senior-level, 60% director-level or above, from 120 companies, Capacity North America is the meeting point for wholesale carriers, content providers, data centers, Information and Communication Technology companies, and vendors from across the region.
The event will kick-off with a pre-event welcome reception, sponsored by Rogers Carriers Services, scheduled on September 29 at 5 PM.
Day one program highlights for Capacity North America 2015 include:
- “Leadership Summit,” led by Andre Beaulieu, Senior Vice President of Bell Wholesale, and Jack Waters, Chief Technology Officer of Level 3 Communications, this is an opportunity to hear from the Capacity North America 2015 Advisory Board and other executives who will address important questions surrounding the topic of leadership in an increasingly competitive and evolving market.
- “Forging Closer Relationships between Enterprises and Carriers,” a panel that will feature Faisal Chauhan, Enterprise Mobility Lead, Motorola, and Jeff Gray, Senior Director, Infrastructure Services, Warner Music Group, the discussion will examine how carriers can educate enterprise customers and lend visibility into their business.
- “Monetizing on New Technologies: Where Should Wholesale Carriers Invest?” This interactive Q&A session will focus on emerging technologies, such as the Internet of Things, Cloud and SDN, their significance for wholesale carriers, and how investment in these technologies can realize profit. Dawane Young, DVP of Strategic Solutions, Verizon Partner Solutions and Angela Russell-Rekika, Global Solution Executive, Telecommunications Industry, IBM, are among the speakers.
Day two highlights include:
- “Cyber Attacks – Is There a Solution?” featuring Timothy P. Ryan, Managing Director, Cyber Security, KROLL, will analyze the threat on networks, IP and Internet services, and how carriers can increase awareness.
- “Analyzing the Dynamics of Content Delivery Services and OTTs,” a panel that includes John Watson, Global Carrier Strategy and Business Development, Akamai, and Marcellus Nixon, Director, Global Network Services, ESPN, will explore the surge in demand for Over-the-Top (OTT) services and content, and the accompanying expectation for the best end-user quality experience.
Registration for Capacity North America 2015 is still open. If you wish to attend, use the registration code MPNA15 to receive a 15% discount when you book one or two tickets, or save more when you book three or more passes.
For more information about Capacity North America 2015, click here.