What is the most important thing in your life? A thing which is always with you, which goes with you to work, goes with you on your business meetings, on trips, at home, and sometimes even in your sleep. It is your connection to the world at large. Perhaps, you have guessed it already? If no, then the answer to this childishly non rhyming riddle is: smartphone. It may gal us to accept that it is the most important thing in our world, but the truth is that it is. So, have you ever wondered how the humanity generally uses it? Let us explore.
- Data center colocation market valuation to reach $90 billion by 2024: emerging technologies to characterize the industry growth
- Spotlight on Data Economy’s ‘Power 200’ Leaders
- Metro Connect: Executive Predictions for 2019
- The Care and Keeping of You: Ensuring the Security of Healthcare Data
- Imagining the Data Center of Future Today