What is the most important thing in your life? A thing which is always with you, which goes with you to work, goes with you on your business meetings, on trips, at home, and sometimes even in your sleep. It is your connection to the world at large. Perhaps, you have guessed it already? If no, then the answer to this childishly non rhyming riddle is: smartphone. It may gal us to accept that it is the most important thing in our world, but the truth is that it is. So, have you ever wondered how the humanity generally uses it? Let us explore.
- A Gigawatt and Growing: Data Center Industry Pushing Toward Greener Energy
- Data Migration Requires Careful Planning and Execution
- CommScope Discusses its Role in the Global Data Centre Industry
- Host in Ireland Partner Spotlight: An Interview with Craig Doyle, Senior Solution Market Manager EMEA, CommScope Enterprise Solutions Division
- New Continuum and 20C, LLC, Create N2Open Labs in Support of New Technology