Singapore, 25th August 2022 – Submarine Networks World, the largest annual gathering of subsea communications leaders in the world will once again convene in Singapore on September 7-8, 2022. This is the first in-person edition of the event since 2019 and marks the first time that the subsea communications community has been able to gather at scale since the pandemic.
Over 800 cable owners, cable operators, cable consortium members, solution providers, technology innovators and their partners will be in attendance at Singapore’s Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre to reconnect, discover the latest trends and opportunities in subsea communications projects and chart the path forward for the global communications landscape.
“After two virtual editions in 2020 and 2021, it’s fantastic to finally be able to bring this community back together under one roof”, says Paul Clark, Managing Director – Asia for Terrapinn. “COVID-19 really cemented the absolutely critical nature of subsea communications infrastructure and at the 25th anniversary edition of Submarine Networks World, the crème de la crème of this industry will be working together to set the future”.
Over 40 sponsors, exhibitors and partners will be in attendance at Submarine Networks World, showcasing the latest technology innovations, including Title Sponsor Infinera, Platinum Sponsor Ciena and Gold Sponsors Alcatel Submarine Networks and HMN Tech.
Title Sponsor Infinera commented: “Submarine Networks World is the flagship event in the subsea networking world and, for a company like Infinera, where the Asia Pacific customer base is growing rapidly, it gives us the chance to meet so many of our existing and potential customers in one location, in a short space of time”.
Across four different content themes (Strategy, Technology, Operations & Maintenance, Data Centre & CLS) and blockbuster keynotes, attendees will hear from true leaders in the space, including:
- Weiguo Chang, Director, Network Planning & Product Development, China Telecom Global
- Steve Alexander, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Ciena
- John Hibbard, Chairman, Galapagos Cable Systems
- Remi Galasso, Chief Executive Officer, Hawaiki
- Antti Kankkunen, VP, Subsea PLM, Infinera
- Anthony Callanan, CTO, Inligo Networks
- Norman Albi, Chief Executive Officer, Medusa Submarine Cable System
- Steve Grubb, Global Optical Architecture, Meta
- Masahiro Soma, Chief Technology Officer, RTI Cable
- Rosalind Thomas, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, SAEx International
- Meng Fai Yue, Chairperson of the Management Committee, SEA-ME-WE-6
- Geir Holmer, Chief Executive Officer, Skagenfiber
- Laurie Miller, President & CEO, Southern Cross Cable Network
- Bevan Slattery, Founder, SUBCO/HyperOne
- Paul Abfalter, Head of North Asia & Global Wholesale, Telstra
For event information and full conference agenda, visit www.terrapinn.com/SNW2022 .
Press attendance is complimentary. Enquiries should be directed to: Hairol Salim
Senior Marketing Manager Terrapinn Asia firstname.lastname@example.org
About Submarine Networks World 2022:
Submarine Networks World 2022 will take place on 7-8 September 2022 at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre in Singapore. The event will comply with prevailing guidelines on COVID-19 safety.
Terrapinn has been sparking ideas, innovations and relationships that transform business for over 30 years. Using our global footprint, we bring innovators, disrupters and change agents together, discussing and demonstrating the technology, strategies and personalities that are changing the way the world does business. Whether you’re looking to make new connections, introduce product or inspire change in your industry, we invite you to join us as agitators of change. Terrapinn – spark something.