Originally posted to Data Center Frontier by Rich Miller.
Welcome to our fourth Data Center Executive Roundtable, a quarterly feature showcasing the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our Second Quarter 2016 roundtable, we will examine four topics: trends in wholesale data center demand in 2016, renewable energy in the data center sector, rating the industry’s progress on energy efficiency, and how new technologies like the Internet of Things and virtual reality will impact demand for data center services.
Here’s a look at our distinguished panel:
- Steve Hassell served as CIO of Emerson before assuming the role of President of Emerson Network Power Data Center Solutions business in North America, where he oversees development, manufacturing, sales and service of the business’ portfolio of power, thermal management, software and converged solutions.
- Jason Mendenhall is Executive Vice President of Cloud for Switch SUPERNAP, a global technology solutions company, headquartered in Las Vegas.
- Thomas Doherty, Chief Operating Officer of Aligned Data Centers, who draws on over 35 years experience in real estate, design and construction
- Jeff Klaus is the General Manager of Intel Data Center Manager (DCM) Solutions, where he leads a global team that designs and builds Intel DCM, middleware that is integrated into Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) consoles to increase data center power and thermal efficiency.
- Matt Miszewski is the Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing at Digital Realty, who is responsible for overseeing the company’s sales and leasing efforts as well as marketing activities globally.
- Joel Stone is Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of RagingWire Data Centers, one of the top wholesale data center providers in the U.S. and part of NTT Communications with 140 data centers worldwide
To read more, click here.