ATLANTA – October 18, 2022 – DC BLOX, a provider of multi-tenant data centers, dark fiber, and connectivity solutions that delivers the infrastructure essential to power today’s digital business, announces today that its Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Uphues will be speaking at DICE Southeast 2022. The event is taking place Thursday, November 3, 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia. Jeff is a 30 year veteran in the information technology industry and is a tireless tech-savvy executive and business strategist having held multiple C-suite leadership roles.
On Thursday, November 3, 2022, Jeff will participate on the panel, “STATE OF THE SOUTHEAST MARKET: Has Atlanta Become the Primary Hub in the Southeast?” alongside other industry veterans. This panel will discuss the state of the market in the Southeast United States along with a focus on Atlanta, Georgia becoming the primary hub for technology.
- STATE OF THE SOUTHEAST MARKET: Has Atlanta Become the Primary Hub in the Southeast?”
- DICE Southeast 2022
- Thursday, November 3, 2022 – 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM ET
- Jeff Uphues, CEO, DC BLOX
- Juan Saca, CEO, Digital Fortress
- Chris Downie, Board Member and CEO, Flexential
- Scott Willis, President and CEO, DartPoints
- Chris Flynn, Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Data Center Fund Manager
- Daniel English, President and Co-Founder, Legacy Investing
- Sean Farney, Executive Director, JLL
# # #
About DC BLOX
DC BLOX owns and operates interconnected multi-tenant data centers and dark fiber solutions that deliver the infrastructure and connectivity essential to power today’s digital business. DC BLOX’s private network fabric and robust connectivity ecosystem enable access to built-in carriers, Internet exchanges, public cloud providers, and DC BLOX data centers to businesses across the Southeast. DC BLOX’s data centers are located in Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Huntsville, AL; Chattanooga, TN; Greenville, SC, and a future cable landing station in Myrtle Beach, SC. For more information, please visit www.dcblox.com, call +1. 877.590.1684, and connect with DC BLOX on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
iMiller Public Relations for DC BLOX
Tel: +1 866 307 2510