– Krishna Kallakuri, Owner and Vice President of DataFactZ (http://www.datafactz.com/), says:
As the Owner and Vice President of DataFactZ, a highly specialized data integration company, I recognize the importance of understanding your customers and their needs. This is also true for our clients. Understanding data is key to understanding customers and their needs.
Recently, DataFactZ has experienced an incredible amount of growth with the addition of multiple new clients both locally and nationally. New clients and a summary of the services DataFactZ provides for each is as follows:
- Meijer – Providing customized consulting services such as building custom BI-centric web applications, mobile intelligence and integration with Google Maps
- Gap Inc. – Providing staff augmentation including data warehousing, business intelligence and web application development
- Lord & Taylor – Implementing a real-time e-commerce data mart into its data warehouse, providing data modeling, ETL tools and business intelligence resources
- Enova Financials – Re-architect the existing micro-strategy business intelligence implementation based in a cloud environment for better design and optimal performance
- Saddle Creek Corporation – Supports ad-hoc micro-strategy requirements and administrative support
- MARS Sales Force Solution – Establishing mobile dashboards for the company’s existing customer relationship management and sales reporting systems to provide advanced analytics and mobility
The team at DataFactZ assists these clients as well as others with various IT implementations, providing customized solutions for data warehousing, business intelligence and web application development. In doing so, we are helping these companies understand and find meaning to their data in completely new ways that weren’t previously possible. We work to combine our industry expertise and innovative thinking to deliver customized class-leading information solutions that help ignite growth in these organizations.
Krishna Kallakuri has over thirteen years of business intelligence and senior management experience. He has experience in technical architecture, design, development and the deployment of business intelligence solutions on a wide range of platforms and technologies. In his role as Owner and Vice President of DataFactz, Krishna is responsible for executing strategic planning, improving operational effectiveness, and leading strategic initiatives.