By: Daniel Freedman
Here’s a special invitation to reach colleagues, prospects, and partners in the data center community — without a filter, and for free.
Data Center Post is a leading information source that believes in going straight to the source.
We post information from people like you: data center professionals. Get the recognition your company deserves by posting to Data Center Post.
Our daily posts are contributed by senior IT, networking, engineering, cloud and business executives.
Possible contributors may include:
- – Information about the latest software and technology affecting data centers
- – Views and opinions from CEOs and CIOs
- – Insights on issues related to data centers, technology, future visions
- – Perspectives from Data Center and Internet Engineers related to what happens in the data centers
- – Technology researchers, insights and opinions from Analysts and industry insiders
- – Anyone else with content that will enrich the data center community
Some of our most popular topics are: connectivity, cloud computing, virtualization, security, storage, data center management and data center design.
Please do not send press releases. Rather, add perspective to press releases by explaining why the news is important and how it affects the industry.
Posting your content on Data Center POST gives you access to our large and rapidly expanding group of data center and senior IT managers, along with business executives. Your information will be read by thousands of IT and data center managers daily. Our social media team then amplifies your content by promoting it on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Professional Groups, and other channels.
Again, there is no charge for posting. Please contribute today by clicking here.