Capacity Conferences, which specializes in connecting regional carrier communities.
Day 1 program highlights for Capacity North America 2015 include:
- Leadership Summit: This panel will address the challenges facing leaders in today’s market and discuss new and innovative products and services. Moderated by Deloitte Canada and featuring executives from Bell Wholesale, BT Global Telecoms Market and Level 3 Communications.
- Executive Interviews: Mergers and Acquisitions – Who’s Next? Over the past 12 months there have been numerous announcements surrounding M&As taking place within the North American market as well as across international borders. Hear from and discuss with industry stakeholders, how recent consolidations have impacted the wholesale industry including:
- Dave Schaeffer, CEO, Cogent Communications
- Paul Scott, President, C&W Networks
- Michael Wheeler, Executive Vice President of Global IP Network, NTT Communications
- Chris Morley, COO/President, Zayo Group
- Analyst Forecast: What Will the North American Wholesale Telecoms Market Look Like in Five Years? Featuring Mike Bisaha, Senior Analyst from Telegeography
Day 2 highlights include:
- Interview: Net Neutrality- A Question of Business or Principle? Net Neutrality has featured greatly in discussions worldwide, especially in North America where the FCC recently approved the reclassification of Title II. This panel will look at the influence this change will have on your business and the entire wholesale industry moving forward. Participants include:
- Matthew Del Nero, Chief of the Wireline Competition Bureau of the FCC
- Gil Santaliz, the CEO of New Jersey Fiber Exchange
- Presentation: Cybersecurity – Is there a solution? Led by Timothy P. Ryan, Managing Director, Cyber Security at Kroll, this presentation will address what can be done to ensure that this problem is dealt with as swiftly as possible.
- Panel Discussion: Analysing The Dynamics Of Content Delivery Services and OTTs As demand for OTT services and content service continues to grow, there is an ever increasing demand there is an expectation for the best quality and service. Meet some of the key players including:
- John Watson, Global Carrier Strategy and Business Development, Akamai
- Will Rahim, Senior Vice President, Customer Experience, CDNetworks
- Marcellus Nixon, Director, Global Network Services, ESPN
Registration for the event is still available. For more information about Capacity North America 2015, visit www.capacityconferences.com/Capacity-North-America. Press and Media interested to attend should contact Ilissa@imillerpr.com to learn more.
Capacity Conferences provide valuable opportunities for high-level networking, insightful conference sessions and effective forums to conduct business. Our personal touch, market knowledge, commitment to our clients and creative solutions help our audience achieve their business objectives. Each event combines high-quality content with extensive networking opportunities, enabling attendees to meet decision-makers from local, regional and international carriers and service providers. For further details, please contact Raluca Apostol firstname.lastname@example.org.