– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- DC BLOX Double-downs on Financial Market Development hiring Melih Ileri as SVP of Capital Markets and Strategy
- Quantum Loophole Discusses How Technology is Shaping Sustainable Data Centers
- The Significance of Geography when Building a Data Centre
- Evocative Adds Nomad Futurist Foundation to Growing List of Supported Organizations
- FNT Software Partners with SATEC Group to Drive Digital Transformation