– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- How the New Disrupted Reality Is Highlighting The Importance of Critical Infrastructure
- FiberLight and the City of Bastrop, TX, Partner to Empower Enhanced Resident Service and Economic Growth
- FiberLight’s High-Capacity, Diverse Texas Express Routes Offer Cost-Effective, Low-Latency Connection to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and More
- DartPoints Maps Regional Strategy for Edge Computing Growth
- DC BLOX Selected by the City of Birmingham, AL, to Support Digital Transformation with Security, Resilience and Connectivity