– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- AGL Media Group Celebrates Black History Month with the Power of the Media
- Unitas Global Launches the First Purpose Built Global Network to Service Over 30 Million Locations
- Latest Partnership Expansion: DE-CIX and NYI Take Chicago
- Get Ready to Hit the Event Circuit – Training Program – ‘Trade Shows: Preparing for Success’
- First-Ever Industry-Wide Trade Show Training Program Launches June 7, 2021