– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- Liquid Technology Kicks Off Tech Bench Podcast Series with Jim Puckett of Basel Action Network
- ZenFi Networks Redefines the Future of Communications Infrastructure
- RagingWire Finds ‘Magic Ingredients’ for Its Dallas TX1 Data Center in Garland
- FiberLight’s South Florida Footprint Augments Atlantic Broadband’s Fiber Network
- LOGIX Expands Customized Services to Meet Growing Demands of New Business Growth