– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- Leveraging the World’s Most Densely-Populated Business Hub: How DataGryd Works to Meet the Needs of the Future in NYC
- Q&A with Grant Kirkwood, CTO and Founder of Unitas Global
- Bluebird Network Celebrates 20 Years of Trusted Stand-out Service Supporting Customers Across the Midwest
- DC BLOX’s Channel Partner Program Brings Expanded Capabilities to Underserved Markets
- NEDAS Advisory Council Profile Series: Andy Penley