– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- Basslink and Red Penguin Create a Partnership for the Sea
- The North Sea Link Now Feeds Norwegian Renewable Energy Into the British Grid
- Meeting Data Centre Demands With Datalec’s Wholly Owned ACCS Manufacturing Plant in Europe
- NEDAS Live! Presents Episode 25 From Subsea to 5G Featuring Jim Fagan, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer for Global Cloud Xchange
- Bulk Solutions Stand Out as DCS Awards 2021 Finalists