– Josh Taylor, Senior Product Manager for CABLExpress (www.cablexpress.com) dives into parallel optics. With the recent ratification of the IEEE 802.3ba standard for 40/100 G Ethernet, parallel optics will be utilized for short reach data center applications. Typically used in data center structured cabling environments running high speeds of 10G or even 40 or 100 Gigabit Ethernet, SAN (Storage Area Networking), Fiber Channel, FCOE (Fiber Channel Over Ethernet) with such manufacturers as Cisco, Brocade, EMC and others. Typical applications could be virtualization or internal cloud core data center applications. MTP® is a registered trademark of US CONEC.
- Publicist Rockstars: “Being the best at something can be a key differentiator in the business world” with Ilissa Miller of iMPR
- Three Must-Do’s When Evaluating A Marketing Or Public Relations Partner Firm
- Business Continuity in Lockdown: Getting your Data Center Strategy Right
- maincubes Partners with Asperitas to Deliver Immersion Cooling Solutions
- PTC MEMBER PROFILE: JONATHAN BERNEY, CHAYORA